Average Domestic Violence Attorney Fees
How Much Does A Domestic Violence Lawyer Cost? is one of the questions anyone accused or charged with domestic violence should ask. Are you or love done charged with domestic violence? We know that it is scary to be accused of any crime as you might lose your freedom. We recommend that you contact a criminal defense attorney to get your options and cost.
Average Domestic Violence Lawyer Cost Or Fees And The The Factors That Determines It
There are many factors that will determine how much a domestic violence lawyer cost or the average domestic violence charges for your case. A criminal DV case if it goes to trial will cost more, however, on average, a misdemeanor DV charge will cost you approximately $3000 or more. And a felony might cost you between $5000 to 10,000 depending on many factors. Some of those factors are:
- Is your case at a criminal court, civil court, and divorce or family court
- What type of experience does the attorney who will represent you have
- Were you charge or convicted with a DV before
- Do you have any prior criminal conviction
- Will your case go to trial or settled
- The number of charges involved – one or three counts of misdemeanor or felony
Contact A San Diego, California Lawyer For More Details On How Much A Domestic Violence Lawyer Specific To Your Case
Please contact our San Diego domestic violence lawyers for a free consultation and a more customized quote on your case.